BlueFire Wilderness Therapy is a premier wilderness therapy program for troubled teens and teens struggling with emotional, social, and behavioral challenges. We utilize a comprehensive approach to teen treatment based on research and decades of experience. Teens ages 11 – 17 receive a leading and comprehensive adventure experience that can help them – and help the entire family.
Location: Magic Valley area in South Central Idaho
Requirements to Apply:
- Minimum of five years working with adolescents and/or young adults in a development
program. Wilderness/Adventure therapy experience preferred.
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience.
- Experience with regulatory and financial aspects of business.
- Passionate about changing lives and inspiring personal growth.
- 25 years or older.
- Able to pass a criminal background check.
- Comfortable and competent in all types of weather and outdoor settings.
Responsible for oversight of the program’s daily activities and field department. Oversight of hiring,
scheduling, and development of field leadership staff. Consult with Executive Director regarding client
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life insurance with EAP Benefits
- PTO (Starting at 3 weeks per year)
- 401k option
- Phone and Vehicle stipends
To apply please visit our website www.bluefirewilderness.com
You can find our online application in the About Us > Careers tab.
This description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Other functions may be assigned, and management retains the right to add to or change the duties and responsibilities at any time.